STASHING through my life . . .
- I'm a 6th grade teacher in Chatsworth, Georgia.
- When I am not teaching, I coach high school basketball and working in my TPT store.
- I have been married for almost 3 years to my handsome husband Reagan.
Let me present Exhibit A:
- We don't have any kids, but we believe our Weim, Conway, is smarter than some kids!
- Like most of you, I spend way too much time on Pinterest.
- This is my fifth year teaching. I graduated from Dalton State College in 2008, with a Bachelor's in Elementary Education. In 2010, I graduated from Tennessee Tech University with a Master's in Instructional Leadership. I am currently finishing up my Ed.S in Middle Grades Math and Science, from Brenau University.